iOS app Android app

Lee Gardner

YUCK! This Liver Abcess Was Caused By A Swallowed Toothpick

Huffington Post | David Moye | Posted 09.18.2012 | Weird News

Medical researchers have made an important discovery: Swallowing toothpicks whole is not a good idea. A British woman, whose name has not been rele...

AMAZING PHOTOS: See The FORK Lodged In A Man's Stomach For 10 Years

The Huffington Post | Andy Campbell | Posted 08.21.2012 | Weird News

Ten years ago, Lee Gardner was fine with forks. Heck, the UK man was so fond of the utensils, he even used to eat with them. That is, until his dar...