iOS app Android app

Marriage and Immigration

What Happens If Your Spouse-To-Be Isn't A U.S. Citizen?

Michael Wildes | Posted 09.29.2012 | Weddings
Michael Wildes

What happens if Mr. (or Ms. Right) is not a U.S. Citizen? Unless you are planning on moving abroad, you better quickly figure out a way to keep your betrothed in the United States legally.

Anglican Priest Arrested On 'Sham Marriage' Charges

Posted 05.25.2011 | Religion

By Al Webb Religion News Service LONDON (RNS) A Church of England vicar has been arrested in Britain's second major police investigation in as many y...