In 2013, the ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center (APCC) processed nearly 180,000 cases of pets potentially exposed to toxic substances.
The APCC has c...
Read Whole Story
If your pet ingests rodent bait containing warfarin, there will be no symptoms to alert you right away. Your dog or cat won't throw up or seem sick, and in fact, a lot of pet owners don't even know their animal has ingested bait.
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements. Learn more.