If your pet ingests rodent bait containing warfarin, there will be no symptoms to alert you right away. Your dog or cat won't throw up or seem sick, and in fact, a lot of pet owners don't even know their animal has ingested bait.
Read Whole Story
From Dr. Mary Fuller for Vetstreet.com:
No one intends for it to happen: A purse is left on the floor, and within minutes, your Boston Terrier is...
LOS ANGELES — Human medications including dropped pills sickened more pets in the United States last year than any other toxin.
It's the third ...
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements. Learn more.