iOS app Android app

Shain Gandee Carbon Monoxide

Shain Gandee's Funeral Takes Place In Charleston

AP | VICKI SMITH | Posted 06.07.2013 | Celebrity

CHARLESTON, W.Va. — For all his on-camera carousing and cussing, "BUCKWILD" reality TV star Shain Gandee was a publicly proclaimed and baptized ...

Shain Gandee's Cause Of Death Confirmed

AP | Posted 06.02.2013 | Celebrity

CHARLESTON, W.Va. — Authorities in West Virginia say a star of the MTV reality show "BUCKWILD" and two passengers all died of carbon monoxide po...

Did Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Kill 'Buckwild' Star?

Posted 04.02.2013 | Celebrity

UPDATE: A rep for the Kanawha County Sheriff's Office has confirmed that Shain Gandee's died due to carbon monoxide poisoning. Police told TMZ th...