iOS app Android app

Shain Gandee Dead

'This Will Get Ugly'

Posted 04.10.2013 | TV

"Buckwild" may have been canceled, but the producer J.P. Williams is determined to keep the MTV reality show alive. "This is the network that has ...

Mallika Rao

Death By 'Mudding'

HuffingtonPost.com | Mallika Rao | Posted 11.30.2013 | Celebrity

It’s now clear that MTV star Shain Gandee died of carbon monoxide poisoning while “mudding," or off-roading through mud, in his 1984 Ford Bronco. ...

Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Killed Reality Star -- Why Is It So Dangerous?

Posted 04.02.2013 | Healthy Living

"Buckwild" star Shain Gandee, 21, died from carbon monoxide poisoning from toxic exhaust fumes, according to news reports. People magazine reported...

Did Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Kill 'Buckwild' Star?

Posted 04.02.2013 | Celebrity

UPDATE: A rep for the Kanawha County Sheriff's Office has confirmed that Shain Gandee's died due to carbon monoxide poisoning. Police told TMZ th...

'Buckwild' Star Reported Dead

Posted 04.04.2013 | Celebrity

"Buckwild" cast member Shain Gandee was found dead, TMZ reports. In a statement released Monday morning, the Kanawha County Sheriff's Department re...