iOS app Android app

Ted David Gallo

Protecting Earth's Final Frontier -- The Deep Sea

Richard Steiner | Posted 05.31.2013 | TED Weekends
Richard Steiner

2013-01-18-TEDplayvideo.jpgTo unleash the same destructive, uncontrolled corporate determinism into the deep sea that has destroyed much of the land surface of our planet would be an historic mistake.

WATCH: What You Don't Know About Life At The Bottom Of The Ocean

David Gallo | Posted 05.31.2013 | TED Weekends
David Gallo

2013-05-31-gallopullTo date we've explored less than 5 percent of the world beneath the waves. So what's in the other 95 percent? Is it possible that by some chance we've already found all of the exciting stuff, or is the ocean full of surprises?

TED Launches An Illustrated Series To Spread Ideas

The Huffington Post | Amber Genuske | Posted 03.25.2012 | Home

TED's dedication to "Ideas Worth Spreading" is multifaceted, from their TED Talks to TED Conferences with topics as theoretical as happiness to as sci...