Incorporate this "move of the day" into your regular exercise regimen or just take a few minutes to give it a try. Each day will be a different move so you can do each one back to back or individually. Performing this one move each day will add up and you will begin to see noticeable changes in your body and an improved mental focus!
- Tones inner thighs
- Improves speed and agility
- Increases stamina
- Excellent "cardio" workout
- Stand on your left leg. Bend your knee, shift your hips back, and explosively jump toward right side. Land softly on your right leg with knee bent.
- Drive out of the ball of your big toe and jump back toward left side. That's one rep. Continue jumping from side to side, keeping your chest lifted.
- Perform 10 reps each side.