Incorporate this move into your regular exercise regimen or just take a few minutes to give it a try. Each day will be a different move so you can perform each exercise back to back (forming a routine) or individually. By implementing these moves into your daily routine you will begin to see noticeable changes in your body and an improved mental focus!Benefits:
- Improves core strength and shoulder stability.
- Burns fat while toning the entire body.
- Increases strength in hips, which can help to relieve low back pain.
- Defines abdominal muscles.
- Improves posture.
How to do it:
- Come onto your side with feet stacked on top of one another and elbow directly below shoulder.
- Lift hips off the ground and extend top arm directly above shoulder. Once you have found stability, lift top leg up. Keep your core engaged and maintain a straight back the entire time.
- Hold for 30 seconds to 1 minute each side. Try to include this move into your daily routine.
Follow Nora Tobin on Twitter: www.twitter.com/NoraTobin