Incorporate this "move of the day" into your regular exercise regimen or just take a few minutes to give it a try. Each day will be a different move so you can do each one back to back or individually. Performing this one move each day will add up and you will begin to see noticeable changes in your body and an improved mental focus!
How it works: Perform three sets of 10 reps each side.
Required equipment: One swiss ball and a mat.
- Lie on your back with a swiss ball under feet, legs extended out to straight. Press into the mat and lift hips off the ground. Keep your core braced the entire time.
- Keeping hips lifted extend right leg straight up in the air (off the ball). Bend left knee as you draw left heel toward glutes.
- Return to starting position and repeat movement. After 10 reps switch sides.
*Make sure to keeps hip off the ground, spine straight and core engaged the entire time.Benefits:
- Lifts and tones the rear.
- Strengthens hamstrings and core.
- Improves balance.
For the full-length workouts and recipes, please check out noratobin.com.