- The title Red Tails misled viewers to believe it was a movie about strippers.
- Tyler Perry's Madea was one of the pilots. Wait, she wasn't? Yes she was.
- The power of Martin Luther King Jr. compels you.
- It's the first all-Black action movie ever made, but it stars George Lucas who we believe is white. So there you go.
- Black people follow anybody who appeared on the HBO series The Wire. We are not saying drug money was involved in Red Tails, we are simply saying drug money was involved in Red Tails.
- Many people thought it was the sequel to Drumline.
- There are no Black quarterbacks in the 2012 NFL playoffs.
- Best Black starting five in Hollywood since The Fish That Saved Pittsburgh.
- Red Tails started Black History Month a week early.
- The two lead actors, Cuba Gooding Jr. and Terrence Howard are light skinned. Paper bag test was used.
- Star Wars fan boys were commanded by their leader George Lucas to see the film.
- Lucas was making amends for Jar Jar Binks.
- Herman Cain & Stephen Colbert sang the theme song.
- Nick Cannon wasn't in this movie licking his lips like LL Cool J.
- The film documented the first fly by aka flying drive by.
- The film came out same week as welfare checks.
- When Obama sang Al Green's "Let's Stay Together" to his wife Michelle it was a secret code demanding all Black people go see Red Tails.
- Bryan Cranston is a super star.
- The movie reminded people of what's like to fly Southwest Airlines.
- White people wanted to see the film without commercials before it got to BET where they'd be forced to watch 106 & Park and The Game.
- Neyo has over one million twitter fans.
George Lucas, YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!
Find me on Facebook.
Follow Orlando Jones on Twitter: