1. The Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals has unanimously refused to reinstate Donald Trump's travel ban. Trump responded to this ruling in a rational way. More here.
2. El Trumpo's Mexico border wall could cost as much as $21 billion. No that's not in pesos. More here.
3. Sarah Palin could be the next American ambassador to Canada. Canadians are, rightfully, pissed. More here.
4. Vladimir Kara-Murza, vocal critic of Putin, has awoken from a mysterious coma. His wife believes he had been poisoned by the Kremlin. It wouldn't be the first time. More here.
5. Hillary Clinton's Twitter game beats Trump 3-0. More here.
Fuck it. It's Friday, here: learn some dance moves for the weekend.
How will Donald Trump’s first 100 days impact YOU? Subscribe, choose the community that you most identify with or want to learn more about and we’ll send you the news that matters most once a week throughout Trump’s first 100 days in office. Learn more