There's still time to buy the femme in your life something fabulous for the holidays. Most of the gifts ideas below are available at your local mall or can be shipped overnight.Clockwise from top left:
- Twirl by Kate Spade is a bright, effervescent fragrance with notes of magnolia, watermelon, star jasmine, and French macaroons. $65 for 1.7 oz, or $85 for the holiday gift set (includes body lotion, shower gel, and 3.4 oz eau de parfum) at Nordstrom.
- This set includes Amika's top shelf ceramic hot iron in a fun zebra print and travel-size hair care products, all housed in a graphic printed fabric tote and matching cosmetic case. $125 at Folica.com.
- Blossoming "Rose Garden" bracelet by Betsey Johnson. $145 at BetseyJohnson.com.
- Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style gift set comes with five adorable 0.33 oz eau de toilette sprays. $100 at Sephora.com.
- Hello Kitty's limited edition Noir pallete includes 25 eye shadows and 10 lip glosses, all in a collectible tin. $34 at Sephora.com.
- Gaga's Workshop limited-edition press-on nails by Kiss. Designed by Lady Gaga's personal nail artist Naomi Yasuda, the nails are available in four different 3-D designs, featuring studs, chains, rhinestones and intricate geometric patterns. $45 at Barney's New York.
- The Tokidoki for Hello Kitty collection includes purses, totes, cosmetic cases, wallets, even a suitcase, all in a limited-edition print by designer Simone Legno. $36 to $280 at Sanrio.com.
- The Starlight Glitter Body Art kit from Urban Decay makes sparkling glitter tattoos in the shapes of stars, birds, skulls and more. $35 at urbandecay.com.
- A watch made of corn resin, durable like plastic but biodegradable when composted. $65 at sproutwatches.com.
- The Holiday Collection from Vapour Organic Beauty features lipstick, nail polish, eyeliner and highlighter in flattering neutrals. Made with natural and gentle ingredients. $49 for the set at VapourBeauty.com.
- The Christmas Star from LUSH includes 6 handmade bath bombs and bubble bars in a reusable star-shaped box. $39.95 at LUSHusa.com
- Handcrafted wallet made from cork, a sustainably harvested tree bark that is naturally durable and water resistant. $65 at Uncommon Goods.
- Butter London's Dressing Table Duo features 2 limited-edition polishes adorably packaged atop a miniature vanity table. $25 at ULTA.
- Victoria's Secret lace and cotton thong panties are both sexy and comfortable. $10.50 each or 5/$26 at Victoria's Secret.
- Philosophy's 'Fun in the Frosty Air' set is a trio of multi-purpose shower gels that can also be used as shampoos and bubble bath. Scents include Sugar Plum, Fresh Vanilla, and Ginger Berry. $19 at Nordstrom.
- Glamorous marabou and satin high-heeled slippers. Comes in four colors. $48 at Victoria's Secret.
All photos in this post are being used with permission.
Follow Pandora Young on Twitter: www.twitter.com/PandoraYoung