Summer is drawing to a close, and your beach days are sadly numbered. But with a little help, you can cultivate that sea siren look, no matter the season.
- Nicole by OPI nail laquer in "Baby Blue": This polish is the color of a cloudless summer sky. Comes with a flat, wide brush that is great for painting shorter nails.
- TokyoMilk Sea and Sky perfume: The scent of clean coral, crushed citrus and mineral salt recalls the crash of waves, wind swept shores, and sunburnt shoulders.
- The Microdelivery exfoliating body wash by Philosophy: Sand may make a mess, but it is a fantastic exfoliant. The granules in this scrub offer the same skin-softening properties, without the clean-up.
- Shark Fin Soap by LUSH: Made with seaweed, lime oil, and sea salt to bring a little bit of the beach to your bath. All proceeds from the soap go towards protection and conservation of sharks.
- Victoria's Secret Beach Sexy Daily Glow Gradual Tan Moisturizer: Gives skin a subtle glow, rather than an unnatural orange cast. Contains SPF 15, cause you need sun protection year round!
- PreGame Texturizing Spray by ABL: All natural ingredients, including Himalaylan Pink Salt and Dead Seat Salt, creates full, tousled waves. Smells faintly of coconut.
Follow Pandora Young on Twitter: www.twitter.com/PandoraYoung