- The Tända ZAP: This handheld wand is a wee version of the blue light technology dermatologists use to kill acne-causing bacteria. Used a few times a day on a blemish, the device provides a highly effective and irritation-free spot treatment. $49 at Sephora.
- Neutrogena Dermatologics Retinol Nx Progression Kit: Topical Retinol creams can increase collagen production and diminish wrinkles, but they can also cause some pretty serious skin irritation. This 3-step program gradually increases the Retinol dose, allowing skin to adjust to the medication and minimizing side effects. $98 at QVC.com.
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Liner: Finally, a waterproof liquid eyeliner that's actually waterproof. Smudge-proof, swim-proof, even tear-proof! And it comes in 15 shades. I'm so happy I could cry. $23 at Sephora
- Maybelline New York Fit Me Bronzer: A natural-looking, matte bronzer is hard to find. One that comes in shades suitable for pale skin? This may be a first. $4.49 at Target, drugstores everywhere.
- Hard Candy Glossaholic Lip Gloss: Forget glitter. These glosses contain iridescent flakes of pearl that give lips a sequin-like effect. Comes in eight shades of sparkle. $5 at Walmart.
- Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Shampoo, Conditioner: This hyper-moisturizing haircare duo smells like a chocolate mint cookie. The fragrance is thanks to cocoa butter and peppermint oil, which is probably good for your hair, but most importantly it smells delicious. $5 each at Drugstore.com.
Follow Pandora Young on Twitter: www.twitter.com/PandoraYoung