• crushing defeat of on Jeopardy (finishing with minus $4600!) makes for some mighty entertaining viewing if you're the kind of person who finds a pompous anchorman revealing his howling ignorance (Jesus was born in Jerusalem?) amusing
Blunt, Representative Roy
• Values Voter Summit is regaled by with story comparing President Obama and his fellow Democrats to jungle monkeys, but hey, it's not like anything racist was meant by
Bush, George W.
• former aides to attempt to discredit memoir by former speechwriter for, many of the sweetest details from which can be found here and here and here
• imagined reminiscences of
• video promoting an altered creationist version of Origin of Species -- a version containing an introduction citing "Darwin's racism" and "his disdain for women" and tossing in an obligatory link to Hitler -- is narrated by, and made fun of, and made more fun of
Cantor, Representative Eric
• fool is made of self by with the suggestion that an uninsured cancer-ridden woman should just find some charitable organization to pay for her operation
Coburn, Senator Tom
• Values Voters Summit is told by chief of staff for that pre-teen boys hate homosexuals more than anyone else does, and that "all pornography is homosexual pornography," so if you explain that to them they won't want to read Playboy, and -- oh, just read it for yourself
Corzine, Governor Jon
• obesity of opponent of is none-too-subtly pointed out in ad for
• booty of is shaken and "Wild Thing" is lip-synched and air-guitared to by, after which daughter of urges viewers to repeatedly vote for "to keep him on the show that he's enjoying so much!"
• surreality of upcoming Christmas album by can be experienced here
• slaughter of all the pigs in turns out to have been not such a brilliant idea
• profusion of excuses by for occasionally sporadic postings of
• Web site for senatorial race of -- "Carlyfornia dreamin'!!!" -- is not respectfully received
For much more, including some serious dirt-dishing by Mackenzie Phillips, click here.