School is starting which means a fresh batch of newbs, er... students are making their way onto college campuses around the country. We try not to judge because we all started out as freshmen, but we can't help ourselves from laughing when we see a group 18-year-olds still sporting their high school t-shirts heading towards the dining hall like a hungry pack of wolves.
Take it as advice or choose to ignore it, here's how we know you must be a college freshman.
1. You wear a lanyard with your school ID
2. You talk about transferring so you can be closer to your high school friends
3. High school varsity jackets are still in your wardrobe
4. General Education classes take up your entire schedule
5. You recruit your whole family to help you move in
6. An open dorm room door means you're looking for friends or anyone who's as desperate as you
7. You walk in large groups to the dining hall and then only sit with other freshmen
8. You could really benefit from a campus map
9. You're never late to an 8 a.m. class
10. The only party you go to is in a dorm room
11. You're involved with every club possible to boost your resume
(Source: Flickr/Joel Kramer)
12. You haven't figured out that you NEED to wear sandals in the showers
13. It's clearly your first time doing laundry by yourself