Update: HP touch suite is called "Magic Canvas," not "Smart Canvas."
Now a few weeks ago Zev and I took a look at the HP TouchSmart 310, which we liked a great deal, but the HP TouchSmart 610 takes the cake. It's a rather impressive piece of hardware -- primarily due to the 23" display! I mean, I don't know about you guys but for me the more screen real estate, the better. Below are some quick stats and I hope you enjoy the video.
- Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
- AMD Athlon II X2 240e Dual-Core Processor (2.80GHz)
- ATI Radeon HD 4270 integrated graphics
- 640GB 7200RPM Serial ATA hard drive
- 2GB DDR3 memory
- Slim-tray DVD burner with LightScribe
- Wireless-N LAN card
- HP Wireless Keyboard and Wireless Optical Mouse
- Touch-enabled 23" diagonal widescreen HD LCD Display