Nothing spells Thanksgiving quite like gorging yourself alongside your favorite, err closest, relatives while fighting over that last seat at the table with an overfilled platter of goodness. Now imagine Turkey Day in one of these delicious dining rooms fit for a king, or pretty much anyone who can afford them.
1) A fancy feast10425 West Revuelta Way, Los Angeles, CA 90077 Price: 26,995,000 Beds: 13 Baths: 16.5 Listed By: Jade Morris, Coldwell Banker
2) Party in the Palisades439 Paseo Miramar, Pacific Palisades, CA 90272 Price: $9,495,000 Beds: 6 Baths: 6.5 Listed By: Myra Nourmand, Nourmand & Associates-BH
Feast Al Fresco anyone? Temperatures in the Pacific Palisades around Thanksgiving are usually a balmy 70 degrees, so dining outdoors is always a fabulous option. And especially if you're Hilary Swank, who, by the way, is selling off this beauty. Feel free to invite over your new neighbors, John Mayer and Dan Aykroyd, who live a few blocks away.
3) Dining in Wonderland67 Byron, Weston, MA 02493 Price: $17,000,000 Beds: 7 Baths: 8.5 Listed By: Richlen & Yates Team, Coldwell Banker
4) Dining room with a view1521 Ave #1102, Seattle, WA 98101 Price: $1,150,000 Beds: 2 Baths: 2 Listed By: Jan Selvar, Windermere
Feast your eyes on the city views from this formal dining room smack dab in the middle of Downtown Seattle. You might make a few neighbors across the way a tad bit jealous with your Thanksgiving spread.
5) Picnic by the pool3310 Devon Ct, Coconut Grove, FL 33133 Price: $12,900,000 Beds: 5 Baths: 6.5 Listed By: Monica Betancourt, Esslinger, Wooten, Maxwell Inc.
Although mashed potatoes and gravy isn't on the South Beach Diet, don't you think you deserve a cheat day? I mean who could resist Thanksgiving dinner at this home in East Coconut Grove. Just work off those calories with a post-dinner dip in the table side swimming pool.
6) A very Hollywood holiday2009 La Mesa Dr, Santa Monica, CA 90402 Price: $18,900,000 Beds: 6 Baths: 8 Listed By: Loraine Silver, Partners Trust Santa Monica
Your bird better be dressed to impress this Thanksgiving. Take one look at this delicious dining room in Santa Monica, and you'll be whisked away on a "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous" experience. But instead of champagne wishes and caviar dreams, you'll be dreaming of dressing and wishing you hadn't had that second piece of pecan pie.
7) Wine and Dine1156 San Ysidro Dr., Beverly Hills, CA 90210 Price: $12,500,000 Beds: 7 Baths: 11 Listed By: Mauricio Umansky, The Agency
8) Pass the dessert in the desert385 Alta Vista Rd, Palm Springs, CA Price: $14,500,000 Beds: 10 Baths: 11 Listed By: Joyce Rey, Coldwell Banker
9) I left my heart - and stomach - in San Francisco11 Wolfback Ridge Rd, Sausalito, CA 94965 Price: $5,380,000 Beds: 3 Baths: 3.5 Listed By: Kouros Tavakoli, Decker Bullock Sothebys
Serve up a killer view of the San Francisco Bay this Turkey Day with a side of mid-century modern design. Guests at this home in Sausalito will be thankful for their stylish setting.
10) Walk the Plate, err Plank!2225 Arlington Ave, Riverside, CA 92506 Price: $2,299,000 Beds: 5 Baths: 5 Listed By: Karin McCoy, Allison James Estates & Homes
Shiver me timbers! This pirate-themed home in Riverside, CA features a dining room fit for Captain Cook. Plenty of merriment will be made this holiday. But beware, the buccaneer in you may be screaming, "pass the grog you scallywag before I make you walk the plank!"
For more interesting dining rooms in homes for sale, check out the "Amazing Dining Rooms" Redfin Collection.
Follow Redfin on Twitter: www.twitter.com/Redfin