Wine... Vino... Wein... Ghvino... Fermented grape juice. However you say it, coming home to a glass of it is one of life's greater pleasures. For most people, that means a cheap glass of Chardonnay fresh from the Bota Box, but there are homes for sale out there that promise a far more enjoyable wine experience. Here's a collection of 13 properties pulled from Estately's real estate listings that honor one of mankind's greatest inventions.
1. St. Helena, CA -- $25,000,000. View the entire property here.
2. Oakville, CA -- $3,495,000. View the entire property here.
3. Big Sur Coast, CA -- $10,800,000. View the entire property here.
If that last one was a little too outdoorsy or rustic, perhaps this modern wine cellar done in a concrete beehive-style will be to your liking. You could also swirl your Pinot Grigio while strolling along the property's floating bridge that crosses the Koi pond, because that is also super relaxing.
5. Oakville, CA -- $5,950,000. View the entire property here.
It's kind of a hobbit-home for a wine enthusiast of far larger stature -- this vineyard cranks out great wine with a 95-97 point Parker rating.
6. Portland, OR -- $5,995,000. View the entire property here.
7. St. Helena, CA -- $18,800,000. View the entire property here.
If you can't swim in a straight line you probably shouldn't be driving to town to pick up a bottle of wine. No problem, though. This house comes with a seven-acre vineyard and large wine cellar so you're self sufficient. Also, this pool's lines zigzag, too.
8. Los Angeles, CA -- $13,950,000. View Sheryl Crow's house for sale here.
9. Palo Alto, CA -- $3,999,950. View the entire property here.
10. Malibu, CA -- $43,500,000. View the entire property here.
11. Los Gatos, CA--$11,888,000. View the entire property here.
12. Somewhere in Los Angeles, CA.
A day at the office is no problem when your office is at home and there's a giant wine fridge behind your desk. There's also some potential downsides to that convenience, but we'll overlook that in an effort to stay positive.
13. Calistoga, CA -- $8,900,000. View the entire property here.
After a hard day toiling in the vineyard, it's nice to relax on the patio and drink the fruits of your labor.
HuffPost Lifestyle is a daily newsletter that will make you happier and healthier — one email at a time. Learn more