March Madness comes but once a year, but a home with a basketball court provides hoops action all year long. We combed through our thousands of real estate listings from New York to Los Angeles and Miami to Portland to uncover the coolest courts on the market. We narrowed that list to a sweet 16, but we'll leave it up to you decide which one is the champion.
1. Scottsdale, AZ -- $24,500,000. View the rest of the home here.
The benchwarmers can do a little rock climbing instead of riding the pine.
2. Moorestown, NJ -- $5,900,000. View the rest of the home here.The barn doors open up in case you want to challenge the cows to a game of three on three.
3. Naples, FL -- $8,485,000. View the rest of the home here.Turn those overhead lights into disco balls and you got yourself a '70s-themed throwback game or a school dance.
4. Blue Bell, PA -- $4,199,000. View the rest of the home here.
5. Old Westbury, NY--$10,750,000. View the rest of the home here.
6. Dallas, TX -- $29,995,000. View the rest of the home here.Lift weights, watch the news, and practice free throw -- all in the same room.
7. Beverly Hills, CA -- $12,995,000. View the rest of Mark Wahlberg's home here.
The court may be in Beverly Hills, but it belongs to Mark Wahlberg so you know it has to have a Celtics logo at midcourt.
8. Hewlett Neck, NY -- $5,400,000. View the rest of the home here.When playing tackle basketball, it's nice to have padded walls.
9. Paradise Valley, AZ -- $15,000,000.View the rest of the home here.Play full court during a stunning desert sunset.
10. Chappaqua, NY--$24,750,000. View the rest of the home here.This court provides the necessary ambiance when reenacting the final scene of Hoosiers.
11. Miami, FL -- $11,900,000. View the rest of the home here.
Don't worry, this house isn't so modern that it has square rims on the basketball hoops.
12. Barrington, IL -- $1,175,000. View the rest of the home here.
Cover those windows up and nobody would even know if you strictly used the court to play wall ball and four square.
13. Andover, MA -- $5,499,000. View the rest of the home here.
14. Argyle, TX -- $2,900,000. View the rest of the home here.Try and concentrate on your freethrows with ninjas scaling the walls.
15. La Jolla, CA -- $3,795,000. View the rest of the home here.A basketball court shaded by gently swaying palms. So relaxing you'll want to fill your Gatorade bottle with piña colada.
16. Potomac, MD -- $4,990,000. View the rest of the home here.
The game gets a lot more complicated when you add another basket to the mix.
But before putting up that basketball hoop in your home, check out these 13 houses to see the ultimate in-home athletic fields and sport courts from around the country.
Do you have a home story idea or tip? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. (PR pitches sent to this address will be ignored.)