iOS app Android app More

Featuring fresh takes and real-time analysis from HuffPost's signature lineup of contributors
Sally Kohn

Sally Kohn

Posted: July 22, 2010 09:51 AM

Secret Emails Between Breitbart and Beck Revealed

What's Your Reaction:

Note: I found these emails on a secret thumb drive that was given to me around the same time that Laura Ingraham apparently got secret copies of the Obama Diaries. The emails below are as verifiable as Ms. Ingraham's book. -- Sally

*****

From: glenn.beck@foxnews.com
Date: July 16, 2010 5:55 PM EDT
To: andrew@breitbart.com
Subject: they're the racists!

How dare those people at the NAACP call the Tea Party racist. The New Black Panther Party attack is clearly too ludicrous and won't stick. We have to find something to make clear to America that it's the NAACP and Obama who are really racist. Obviously!

G

From: andrew@breitbart.com Date: July 16, 2010 6:00 PM EDT To: glenn.beck@foxnews.com Subject: Re: they're the racists!

Hang on. I'm working on it.

A

From: glenn.beck@foxnews.com
Date: July 19, 2010 8:20 AM EDT
To: andrew@breitbart.com
Subject: awesomeness

That video you dug up of the black lady from big government showing how the Obamacrats discriminate against whites is amazing. I heart you. Take that, NAACP!

G

From: andrew@breitbart.com
Date: July 19, 2010 8:25 AM EDT
To: glenn.beck@foxnews.com
Subject: Re: awesomeness

You are the wind beneath my wings.

A

From: andrew@breitbart.com
Date: July 19, 2010 8:26 AM EDT
To: glenn.beck@foxnews.com
Subject: PS

I should mention it was edited a bit. But trust me, the rest of the video isn't that important.

A

From: glenn.beck@foxnews.com Date: July 19, 2010 6:00 PM EDT To: andrew@breitbart.com Subject: that was fast!

NAACP condemned Sherrod. Vilsack axed her. This is awesome! I bet Obama will be pissed when he finds out his administration fired a black person...

G

PS - I think on tomorrow's show, I'll suggest Obama make her czar of his anti-white agenda. Ha!

From: andrew@breitbart.com Date: July 19, 2010 6:00 PM EDT To: glenn.beck@foxnews.com Subject: Re: that was fast!

Just doin' my level best to expose the left-wing conspiracy.

A

From: glenn.beck@foxnews.com
Date: July 20, 2010 2:24 PM EDT
To: andrew@breitbart.com
Subject: WTF?

The entire video is NOT not important. She was trying to say she learned to OVERCOME her racism. Shit! You're the total friggin' racist for manipulating the video --- and me. You hate black people AND white people! Especially white people! I feel oppressed.

From: andrew@breitbart.com Date: July 20, 2010 2:26 PM EDT To: glenn.beck@foxnews.com Subject: Calm down

Not my bad. If the NAACP and Obama weren't so racist, they wouldn't have fired her. I mean, really, it's just a video. Don't these people pay attention to context. I'm the one who should feel oppressed!

A

From: glenn.beck@foxnews.com
Date: July 20, 2010 2:28 PM EDT
To: andrew@breitbart.com
Subject: Re: Calm down

You're right. They're total racists. Thank God America has us to expose their hate.

G

PS - You're coming to my rally in DC in August, right? I'm doing it on the anniversary of Dr. King's March on Washington. I think Dr. King would be honored.

Follow Sally Kohn on Twitter: www.twitter.com/sallykohn