1. Wiretapping is bad.
2. Even ugly men with good looking partners cheat.
3. When the NY State minimum wage is $7.15 an hour and the average household income is around $20 an hour at best, but the finance titans behind the mortgage crisis are taking home million dollar bonuses this year and Spitzer's escorts were commanding up to $5,500 an hour, pay scale in our country is clearly out of whack.
4. Heterosexual male politicians in our country are clearly in crisis and need our help.
5. Since I don't have enough time to have an affair, either my governor isn't busy enough or I'm really bad at time management.
6. With all these sex scandals popping up left and right, I should be having way more sex.
Follow Sally Kohn on Twitter: www.twitter.com/sallykohn