Have you ever wondered if the connection you are having with your beau is real chemistry that will last a lifetime?
Here's what I know...
- Chemistry is when 3 hours pass and it felt like 30 minutes.
- Chemistry is when you can't stop staring at someone's lips and you feel this involuntary need to touch or kiss the other person, and then you feel like you can't stop yourself from doing it.
- Chemistry is when you eat food at a restaurant but you don't really remember what you ate and you didn't even want dessert because you were more focused on the connection.
- Chemistry is when you go home after seeing someone, feeling like you took a drug because you can't stop smiling and replaying the night in your head.
- Chemistry is when you just feel a pull to someone -- a crazy feeling that you can't explain even when you don't think that person is right for you or even when you don't want to feel it.
- Chemistry is when conversation flows without effort and you are happy to spend one on one time because you know that you will always enjoy each other's company.
- Chemistry is when you know what the other person is thinking, almost all the time, without either of you verbalizing anything.
- Chemistry is when comfortable silences and long glances are fun and something to which you look forward.
- Chemistry is when you know deep down that this person might drive you crazy once in awhile, but will keep you interested for a lifetime.
- And chemistry in modern day is when you forget that you have a blackberry and don't have any urges to send a text message!
Samantha Daniels is a well known Professional Matchmaker and the author of Matchbook: The Diary of a Modern Day Matchmaker (Simon & Schuster)
Follow Samantha Daniels on Twitter: