These are a few of my favorite songs because they inspire me. Nicki Minaj and Rihanna's song "Fly" is all about winning and flying, exactly what I want to do when I get on the track. Yolanda Adam's "Still I Rise" encourages me to always give my best and never give up on myself, believe in God's plan, and my trust my gifts. Wale's "Ambition" keeps me setting my goals higher and higher, and Beyonce is my absolute favorite.
- Nicki Minaj feat. Rihanna -- FLY
- Nicki Minaj -- Moment for Life
- Jay Z & Kanye -- Ni**as in Paris
- Rick Ross -- Hold Me Back
- Yolanda Adams -- Still I Rise
- Donnie McClurkin -- Stand
- Drake -- Started from the Bottom
- Wale -- Ambition
- Beyonce -- Who Run The World
- Rihanna -- Pour It Up
For more HuffPost Workouts, click here.