Radio host Michael Savage was recently banned in England. He's not the only one...
- People who touch the Queen before she's touched them. Just don't touch her, OK?
- People who don't like tea! Or crumpets or scones or blood pie! Blimey!
- The letter H.
- Bootblacks, Chimney Sweeps, Gov'nas. Wait, no, you're the opposite of banned.
- People who haven't memorized Shakespeare's First Folio. You will be asked to recite it from memory at Passport Control. Even if you're on a connecting flight.
- Anyone who can't say their weight in stones.
- People who spell "theater" like that instead of "theatre" and just in general don't switch their -er to -re. Show some class, geez.
- The French! The British hate the French!
- People who only operate under old-timey British stereotypes.
- Susan Boyle
JUST KIDDING! I meant:
- Susan Boyle nay sayers, don't you even effing try to enter England. The British will end you in a fiery bloodbath the likes of which the world has never seen.
Everyone else is welcome!!