- Houston Texans : playoffs : : Charlie Brown : football
- Jerry Jones says he's embarrassed by his team's performance. Don't believe that until he fires his team's GM.
- Ndamukong Suh would beat Santana Moss easily in an MMA bout.
- Best fans-in-the-stands Halloween costumes: the Rex Ryans at the Jets' game and the Tony Romo impersonator at the Cowboys' game. The latter wore Romo's trademark hat and had his left arm in a sling. Priceless.
- The Titans' Donnie Nickey now knows that "I was trying to punch the guy on the other team" is not a valid excuse for accidentally hitting a referee.
- Al Davis is probably placing prank phone calls in the middle of the night to Jerry Jones reminding him that the Raiders have four times as many wins as the Cowboys do.
- Mike Shanahan must have had money on the Lions to beat his Redskins - there's absolutely no other plausible explanation for opting to go with Rex Grossman over Donovan McNabb with the game on the line.
- Derek Anderson and Max Hall are the worst quarterback tandem in the NFL. It's not even close.
- Buffalo is the most fun winless team to watch in NFL history.
- Dan Carpenter was 5-for-5 on field goal attempts for the second consecutive week several days after being attacked at home by fire ants. Kickers on the other 31 NFL teams immediately called their agents and asked them to find the nearest fire ant dealer.
Special bonus: Randy Moss section
- Who says players and team owners can't work together? Randy Moss stated that he no longer wanted to take part in weekly press conferences with the local press, which meant he could have faced fines of $25K per week. Fortunately, the quick-thinking Vikings were able to come up with a creative solution to solve Moss' potential problem.
- When Randy Moss concluded his bizarre post-game press conference by announcing "I'm out", he wasn't kidding.
- In 2012 Randy Moss may be reunited with Daunte Culpepper - in the UFL on the Sacramento Mountain Lions' roster.
- Randy Moss' dog is a very picky eater.
- Future employers will be forced to cater to Randy Moss' whims.
Follow Scott Swanay on Twitter: www.twitter.com/fantasy_sherpa