Is Anthony Weiner just a victim of really bad timing or does the man never learn? We don't know for sure but one thing is for certain: the odds of him becoming Mayor of New York City are pretty low right now. I'm not taking sides, just telling it like it is.
So no matter what happens from here on in, here are the Top 8 reasons why I don't think Anthony Weiner will make it to City Hall:
8. His Weiner.
7. Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, Email, Text, basically any medium which allows him to post pictures or communicate with the outside world.
6. The real Carlos Danger has turned up and is mad as hell about Weiner's use of his name.
5. Strong denials by Adobe Photoshop that any pictures he sent to women have been altered.
4. He still thinks sexting is short for 'safe texting'.
3. Would you elect someone by the name of Mayor Danger?
2. His thousands of Twitter friends who promised they would vote for him are not that reliable.
And the biggest reason that Anthony Weiner can't be Mayor:
1. His other screen name on social media was Big Slurpee.
SERIOUSLY SKEWED is brought to you by Sanjay Sanghoee, a political and business commentator. For more satire, please visit www.seriouslyskewed.com