On April 11, 2015, D.C. United took on the New York Red Bulls in a regular season MLS game. D.C. were looking to avenge their March 22nd 2-0 loss to the Red Bulls, and came out strong with a brace of goals from midfielder Perry Kitchen.
Unfortunately for United, Damien Perrinelle scored within a minute of Kitchen's second, and in the last minute of regular time the Red Bulls' Lloyd Sam lashed home a rebound from a free kick to tie the game at 2-2.
- D.C. United and New York Red Bulls players come out for the start of the game
- The top scorer in the MLS for 2014, Bradley Wright-Phillips, surveys the field
- D.C. United goalkeeper Bill Hamid makes a save from a Red Bulls shot
- D.C. United players get ready to thwart a NY Red Bulls attack
- D.C. United forward Jairo Arrieta takes a shot on goal
- D.C. United captain Bobby Boswell
- The New York Red Bulls huddle at half time, as they contemplate how to come back from their current 1-0 deficit to D.C United
- A NY Red Bulls defender heads the ball away after a shot from a D.C. United striker, as his keeper, Luis Robles, dives to where the ball would have been
- The referee explains to a New York Red Bulls player why he whistled him for a foul, as D.C. United's Davy Arnaud looks on
- NY Red Bulls keeper Luis Robles directs his defensive wall as they prepare to face a D.C. United free kick
- The NY Red Bulls defensive wall prepares for the oncoming free kick, as D.C. United's Perry Kitchen looks to disrupt them
- D.C. United's Perry Kitchen offers a hand to the recently fouled Chris Rolfe
- During the half time mascot soccer game, D.C. United's Talon saves a shot from the Washington Wizard's G. Wiz, with the Washington Nationals mascot Screech preparing to take a shot while UMBC's True Grit looks on