The second victim stated that her mother believed Irvin was a "magical Warlock," according to the complaint. She was told by her mother that she "was going to have to do something to keep her well which involved magic with Irvin," the complaint says.
That mother should also be behind bars.
OcatilloRose on Apr 23, 2014 at 19:28:31
“Most definately she should be behind bars and any children taken from her.”
1. Running background checks without properly signed authorization
2. Failure to report to supervisor about problems in other departments
3. Using office/position to seek revenge against another for personal affront
4. Questioning authority of supervisor
5. Questioning authority of mayor to look at job applications for potential employees
6. Failure to maintain order, contributing to disorder at council meetings
7. Contacting news media to help bring about disorder and disruption to the town of Latta
So, let the mayor provide proof of these allegations. Sounds to me like the mayor had a beef with her, these allegations seem to mostly stem from the mayor feeling like she is usurping his authority in some manner. Looks like he's a bit of a micro-manager and is controlling.”
Ack Pffft on Apr 20, 2014 at 23:02:07
“No kidding. I think police chiefs are usually able to disagree with mayors without it being a huge deal. This guy really likes his authority, too bad he's gonna lose it.
And #3 is classic, good old-fashioned, psychological projection.”
Angel1999 on Apr 18, 2014 at 13:36:05
“You're probably right. I suspect she has been used to running things and the city council approving of that. After 20 years I'm sure that it's all pretty well oiled and the council trusts her to handle things. The mayor appears to be using that as a way to trash her.”