iOS app Android app
Clicking Follow Back will add user to your friends list and may allow access to your Social News timeline..

HuffPost Social News

Badges:
Your Badges and the Badge Module will be removed from your profile

Cas4's Comments

View Comments:   Sort:
huffingtonpost entry

At the Table

Commented Mar 2, 2011 at 00:26:03 in Politics

“The Koch brothers contributed $43,000 to Walkers campaign. Union contributions dwarfed that, by very many millions. Unions are the biggest source of political contributions to Democrats. That is why they are fighting this battle. Can't lose the cash cow.”

Tekkdude on Mar 2, 2011 at 16:37:52

“That doesn't count the millions spent by the Koch brothers front group Americans for Prosperity or the other various corporate financed front groups. Corporations are the biggest source of political contributions to Republicans. Does that mean that Democrats should fight to disband corporations?”
huffingtonpost entry

At the Table

Commented Mar 2, 2011 at 00:22:29 in Politics

“Walker represents the majority of people in Wisconsin, who just elected him to office.”
huffingtonpost entry

At the Table

Commented Mar 2, 2011 at 00:21:33 in Politics

“Union membership is 12% of the American working population.”

maninal2 on Mar 2, 2011 at 10:55:26

“If you had a point you would have posted it. Fail!”
huffingtonpost entry

At the Table

Commented Mar 2, 2011 at 00:19:39 in Politics

“Civil service laws protect public employees. Unions pay very well for their politcal patrons. No one represents the taxpayers who are left with the bills.”
huffingtonpost entry

At the Table

Commented Mar 2, 2011 at 00:14:45 in Politics

“Unionized public sector employees are 7% of the workforce. They pick the pockets of the other 93% of us.”
huffingtonpost entry

At the Table

Commented Mar 2, 2011 at 00:00:05 in Politics

“Have you missed the whole argument? Public sector unions provide a never ending spigot of campaign cash to buy Democrat politicians, who then give them whatever they demand. The taxpayer is left with the bill.”

leggs67 on Mar 2, 2011 at 16:04:56

“I think you miss the point at how much they have historically provided.”
huffingtonpost entry

At the Table

Commented Mar 1, 2011 at 23:45:33 in Politics

“Silly me, I thought cabinet secretaries were supposed to represent ALL of the people - not just the small minority that belong to unions. Who will represent the taxpayer? Who sits on the taxpayer side of the bargaining table?”

dewbatty on Mar 2, 2011 at 04:40:09

“If you are a middle class tax payer, the unions sit on your side. If you are rich, you only wish to be richer with no regard for the welfare of your fellow Americans.”