“A US Military Report: Japanese Prisoner of War Interrogation Report No. 49.
based on that report,
1,Korean girl was tricked to the war zone as a prostitutes,
2, they were well fed and made money, but it showed that they have to pay for high cost of food and room ( at the end who makes money)
3, once you set your foot into prostitutes, you don't want to back home because of many reasons but mostly shame, specially in Asian culture
also this is the reason why there were so many people stayed behind where they were, and hard to track them.
rest of the s*^t, it's not even worth to read because it is by some stupid Japanese just like you.
hurting Japanese, i believe your skin is too thick to feel any pain. lol”
“- Research was done by respected Korean Prof An Pyongjik who worked with an extreme anti-japan organization called Volunteer Corps Research Society
- 40 plus cases investigated. Only 19 cases were not self-contradicting. Even though this research was conducted by the extreme anti-Japan org, more than half testimonies were obviously improper.
- Only 4 of the 19 testimonies made claims that they were forcibly taken away .
- 2 of the 4 asserted that they "worked as a comfort woman" in areas where there could NOT have been comfort woman facilities, then, highly unreliable.
- Of the other 2, one was Kim Hak-sun, and the other was Moon Ok-ju who earned 26,000 yen (could buy 5 houses in TOKYO, expensive!!, at that time) in 27 months.
- The 2 women were the pair who brought suit against the Japanese gov, and who in their LEGAL petition admitted that they sold themselves into prostitution to become comfort women. NO comfort woman testimony is reliable.
“Korea has only unverified, emotional testimonies to accuse Japan for the comfort woman issue. Japan has numerous objective, rational evidence to say that comfort women were well-paid and they were recruited by private brokers, not abducted by government.
Japan is not denying the existence of comfort women and their miserable lives. What we have been denying is that Japanese government/military abducted Korean women.”
“What Korean/Chinese activists are fabricating is that those women were abducted by then Japanese government/military and they were slaves to Japanese military. If we think many of them did the business against their will even in return for the payment, they might be called sex slaves, but they were slaves NOT to Japanese government/military but to Korean sex brokers. And they were enslaved by their parents and by the poverty.”
“In fact, a Korean nonprofit organization called Voluntary Agency Network of Korea (VANK) funded by South Korean government started a campaign in 2005 alled “Discount Japan” to disgrace Japan and Japanese people because of their inherent culture of grudge.”
“The Netherlands' women and Australian women, etc. were NOT comfort women. They were rape victims. Those rapes were conducted by criminals against Japan's military rule and known cases were already taken to courts and criminals were already punished. Some were even given death penalties.
Korean/Chinese activists just take advantage of those rape cases and mix the rape cases with comfort women issues to mislead the world to disgrace Japan and Japanese people.”
“The comfort woman story is a real story. There were unfortunate women who did sexual service for Japanese soldiers. Many of them were sold by their parents during the extremely poor war time period and did the business against their will though many volunteered to do so.
Many volunteered to do the business to support their family. Still, many were deceived for the business by Korean brokers. However, there is no doubt that they led miserable lives whether it was their choice or not. Also, about half of comfort women were Japanese who never asked for compensation...it is shame to ask for money for their prostitution.”