“This was not murder, it was an execution. Bottom line; Tiller was a killer. You live by the "sword" you die by the "sword."
I have no sympathy for money grubbing doctors (Yes, Tiller did it for the money - just follow the money trail) acting like they are doing something good for women but they are no better than a televangelist ripping off widows and orphans for their last cent!
"Pro choice/death" people are such hypocrites; never seeing the forest because of the tree of their selfishness; never shedding a tear for the children torn to shreds by this man's seared conscience.”
GuiltyUndertaker on Jun 10, 2009 at 12:54:46
“What he did was legal. Deal with it.”
toypiano on Jun 5, 2009 at 15:06:18
“And yet, it's not up to you in the least. You can believe the moon is made of green cheese if you want, it just doesn't matter.
Preventing the free exercise by law-abiding citizens to access their legal right to safe, private medical care is a crime, and execution is a crime. Duh.
Pretending that you believe people should work at their jobs for no salary is laughable. Your fellow teabaggers would especially get a good laugh at that one. And your grasp of biology and medicine seems tenuous and unschooled at best. But the biggest hypocrisy of all is murdering people when you don't believe in murder.
What goes on inside the bodies of other people is none of your business and women are sovereign over their own lives. So thanks very much for your interest, and worry about your own body and your own life. Don't like abortion? Don't have one. Prevent the need for one in your own life. You have that choice.
Your agenda is much, much more transparent than you apparently realize.”
grooveygrover on Jun 5, 2009 at 10:58:20
“when anti choicers support children who are born into devestating circumstances then you may speak (this means not gutting all the social programs the government has as well as in more personal ways)
anti-choice/children people are such hypocrites, never seeing the child because the tree of the fetus gets in the way, never shedding a tear for abused, hungry, homeless children right in their midst
Dr Tiller was murdered in cold blood with conscience aforethought, that's first degree”
ranchosx on Jun 4, 2009 at 18:46:47
“God hates babies
* Numbers 31:17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones.
* Deuteronomy 2:34 utterly destroyed the men and the women and the little ones.
* Deuteronomy 28:53 And thou shalt eat the fruit of thine own body, the flesh of thy sons and of thy daughters.
* I Samuel 15:3 slay both man and woman, infant and suckling.
* 2 Kings 8:12 dash their children, and rip up their women with child.
* 2 Kings 15:16 all the women therein that were with child he ripped up.
* Isaiah 13:16 Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled and their wives ravished.
* Isaiah 13:18 They shall have no pity on the fruit of the womb; their eyes shall not spare children.
* Lamentations 2:20 Shall the women eat their fruit, and children.
* Ezekiel 9:6 Slay utterly old and young, both maids and little children.
* Hosea 9:14 give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts.
* Hosea 13:16 their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.”