With midterms quickly approaching and ice crystallizing on your windows, you aren't going to be spending that much time outside. If you live in a dorm whose dining hall isn't open on the weekends, or if you are just too lazy to leave the building, here's a way you can go a full day eating satisfying meals without leaving your dorm floor.
Breakfast: Baked Apple Oatmeal with Bananas
1 container Quaker Oatmeal Express (Baked Apple flavor)
1. Pour water into oatmeal container to suggested line.
2. Heat in microwave for 1 minute and 15 seconds.
3. Slice the banana.
4. Stir the oatmeal and mix in banana slices.
Lunch: Chicken Noodle Soup
Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup
1. Peel cap off of soup container.
2. Place open soup container in microwave with a paper towel over it (to prevent spilling).
3. Pour into bowl and enjoy.
Snack: Hummus and Pita Chips
Stacy's Pita Chips
1. Dollop hummus on a chip.
Warning: can be extremely addictive
Dinner: Teriyaki Lo Mein
Annie Chun's Noodle Express kit
1. Pour noodles into a bowl.
2. Sprinkle the Asian vegetable seasoning on top.
3. Drizzle teriyaki sauce over dish.
4. Microwave for 2 minutes, mix together, and enjoy.
Click here for a chocolatey dessert you can make in your dorm.
Original post by Jacob Greenberg; Photos by Kirby Barth
Follow Spoon University on Twitter: www.twitter.com/SpoonUniversity