While historically it has been difficult to regulate these harmful chemicals today we can create best practices to work towards preventing this from ever happening again in any school.
Read Whole Story
Our story starts a year ago, when our youngest was 13 months old, and was burned by a cup of tea.
My experience working in the appliance industry has taught me that when appliances and other products are recalled, homeowners need to take quick action and deal with it as soon as possible.
Everyone has festive games they play with family for the holidays. Usually, those games are harmless fun, but every once in a while, they go too far a...
By: Natalie Wolchover
Published: 07/24/2012 12:15 PM EDT on Lifes Little Mysteries
Twenty-one people were treated for foot burns last week after ...
Fire? Check. Knives? Check. Copious amounts of alcohol? Check. What could possibly go wrong when grilling outdoors, you ask. Well, now that you mention it -- a hell of a lot.
What actually happens to the body when it catches fire, and what technological advances in burn treatment await on the horizon?
Perhaps sunburn isn't the only kind of burn that sunbathers should fear.
A New York woman claims she suffered third-degree burns when the underwire...
Four diners were burned at Ozona Blue Grilling Co., a Palm Harbor, Florida restaurant after a waiter accidentally added too much rum to the bananas fo...
Yet another case in a disturbing rash of Saudi employers allegedly abusing foreign maids has surfaced.
According to the AFP, Indonesian-born Sumiati...
Emily Giffin slices through the layers of three people's lives to lay bare the needs and longings of their hearts.
I encourage everyone, no matter what part of these United States you live in (or even if you live elsewhere), to take a "trip out West" at some point in your life. Get in a car, and go explore everything west of Denver.
Get top stories and blogs posts emailed to you each day.