Originally published on Turnstylenews.com, a digital information service surfacing emerging stories in news, entertainment, art and culture; powered by award-winning journalists.
By: Denise Tejada
Turnstyle went to Occupy Oakland a day before Tuesday's forced eviction and asked protesters a very direct question about their occupation: "What does the word 'occupy' mean to you?"
- Turnstyle Asks: What Do You Want From The Occupy Wall Street Protests?
- [Audio Slideshow] Occupy Wall Street: Different Ideals, Working On One Community
- VIDEO: Looking For The Best Shot At Occupy Wall Street
- [VIDEO] Occupy The Hood: Getting More People Of Color To Occupy Wall Street
- Occupy Wall Street's 16-Year-Old Protester
The Morning Email helps you start your workday with everything you need to know: breaking news, entertainment and a dash of fun. Learn more