Co-authored by Mark Simmons, co-founder WeMothers llc.
The government is finally back to business, but we believe that this shutdown wouldn't have happened in the first place if moms ruled the congress. And here are seven reasons why:
- Moms put everyone's needs ahead of their own. They care for and love their family and make sacrifices for them when they need to.
- Moms are dedicated to the well-being of everyone and not just to the interests of the few.
- Moms know how to manage a budget, however big or small, yet still make sure that everyone feels special.
- Moms are fair and just. They do not favor one family member over another and have mastered the art consensus and harmony.
- Moms know when to put their foot down. At the end of the day they are the boss and know when to end bickering and fights.
- Moms' hugs and kisses have special powers: they soothe away pain and alleviate fear. They make everything better.
- Moms know best.