The following gadgets will bring your next picnic into the 21st century... and perhaps even a bit beyond. If nothing else, they'll add some convenience and most certainly spark conversation!
1. Picnic Plus Cooladio Radio Speaker Backpack Cooler -- Don't settle for an old-timey wicker basket; add a little ambiance to your al fresco dining by plugging your MP3 player into the built-in speakers. Whether Bach, rock, or your favorite podcast, this will set the mood.
2. Cordless Drink Maker -- Frozen margaritas are totally possible even throughout a long, hot afternoon far away from an electrical outlet with this cordless drink maker. One charge can make up to sixty drinks, so you'll have lots of chillin' time.
3. JOOS Solar Charger -- Keep those cell phones, iPads, MP3 players and all charged during your picnic... the Solar JOOS keeps your picnic linked to technology while you're connecting with nature.
4. Tabletop Heater -- As the sun goes down, so does the temperature. This handy-dandy tabletop heater will keep a ten-foot radius toasty, keeping your picnic going well past dusk.
5. LED Picnic Blanket -- All good events need a solid foundation, and a picnic is no exception. For the picnic, that foundation is the blanket. But just a regular ol' cotton throw won't do for a techy picnic; this tutorial shows you how to make your very own glowing eating surface.
About Women & Co.:
Women & Co.®, a service of Citibank, is the go-to personal finance source for women. Women & Co. delivers financial content with sharp, insightful commentary and a female point of view. Sign up for free at womenandco.com.
The Morning Email helps you start your workday with everything you need to know: breaking news, entertainment and a dash of fun. Learn more