By Lisa Newlin
If you're part of a couple -- or have ever been part of one -- you know that couples do some pretty strange things. Eating off each other's plates, keeping the bathroom door open while doing one's business, the list goes on...
But there's more to it than that those offenses; there are many things couples frequently do that they don't cop to as easily. But don't worry. We've got them covered. Here's a few of those things all couples do that seem a little wacky but really are completely normal.
1. You pull each other's finger.
Don't act like you don't do it. Couples may not enjoy each other's bodily functions, but we learn to deal with them and make the best of a bad (and smelly) situation.
2. You're not afraid to see each other at your worst.
Hair askew and mascara running from last night's festivities? Not a problem. Unshaven and no energy to brush your teeth? No big deal. Doesn't phase you in the slightest anymore.
3. You do sexy dances for each other.
However, they are neither sexy, nor dances.
4. You inspect each other for random ailments...
and random body hairs.
5. You play childhood pranks on each other...
and they're hilarious.
6. You secretly spy on your neighbors.
You don't have cable and their lives are actually pretty interesting.
7. You use each other's toothbrush.
*What* you use it for is a whole different issue.
8. You find free ways to entertain yourselves at home.
No, it's not sex and yes, it sometimes lands you in the ER.
9. You laugh at each other when the other person falls down.
The circumstances surrounding the fall are irrelevant. You both agree that all falls are hilarious.
10. You find excuses to sleep in separate beds.
Especially if he snores. And it's glorious.
This article originally appeared on YourTango.
More great content from YourTango: