Lets face it, when it comes to skincare essentials, the options are seemingly endless.
Luckily for you, I've narrowed down the top 10 beauty essentials that will give you the most bang for your buck.
From supercharged serums that make wrinkles and under eye circles disappear to blow-dryers that don't have to blow a lot of hot air to prove they are up for the job (pun intended) these beauty products get results. Stat.
So whether you're preparing for your wedding day, or just editing your permanent makeup bag stash, these products will take you from priming to prettifying in no time.
1. Eyelash Curler. Like a bra for your lashes, the iconic Shu Uemura eyelash curler is the perfect addition to any woman's beauty routine. With enhanced design and upgraded features this curler offers ultimate precision that's guaranteed to perk up even the droopiest of lashes. Available at Sephora for $20
2. Cleanser. Your cleanser is the workhorse that lays down the foundation for the rest of your regimen. Which is why Jurliques multipurpose Rose Plus Moisturizing Cleanser is my favorite. Not only does it gently exfoliate, but it also packs a powerful hydrating punch that will leave you smelling like roses. Roses I tell you. Available for $24 on beauty.com.
3. Moisturizer. Is your skin looking a bit parched these days? Don't flake out. I know just the solution to quench your skins thirst. La Mer's classic moisturizing crème has established a cult following among celebrities and beauty addicts worldwide for good reason. The luxurious formula penetrates deeply to replenish moisture and leave skin looking renewed and energized. Available for $155 at Bloomingdales
4. Concealer. A favorite of Elle Beauty Editors and models alike, the Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Concealer Pen allows you to capture 8 hours of sleep with the click of a pen. With a few strategic strokes of this award-winning complexion highlighter signs of fatigue virtually fade away. Available for $44 at Bergdorf Goodman
5. Mascara. Inspired by makeup artists who used a toothbrush to max out their models' mascara, Diorshow mascara features an extra-full brush and special formula that will make your lashes the star of the show. This oldie but goodie is still a favorite among beauty editors and makeup artists alike. Available for $25 at Sephora
6. Dry shampoo. Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo Spray is the ultimate quick fix. It refreshes, revives, and rejuvenates the hair in a matter of minutes. Voted Best Dry Shampoo by Allure magazine, it soaks up oil, and boosts volume without the fuss making it perfect for the girl on the go. Available for $21 at Macys
7. Foundation. Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra-light Skin Perfecting foundation by Chanel delivers a fresh natural complexion, leaving skin looking refined and refreshed. I recommend this when styling my summer Brides on their wedding day as it gives that glowing flawless complexion they crave without having a "caked on" look. Available for $45 at Chanel
8. Blush. Every girl needs a little blush to brighten up her skin, and NARS Blush delivers by providing a healthy looking glow that flatters any skintone. My favorite color is orgasm as it subtly highlights with accents of golden shimmer perfect for some fun in the sun. Available for $30 at Sephora
9. Blow Dryer. As featured in Allure and Elle magazines, the T3 Featherweight is a frizz-fighting, Tourmaline-infused hair dryer that delivers up to 60% faster drying all while helping to make your hair healthier. Pick one of these bad boys up and you'll be coiffed to perfection in no time. Available at Sephora $130
10. Treatment. One of my favorite weekly treatments to use between facials is Korres Wild Rose and Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial. This overnight facial-in-a-jar is more than a mask and more than a night cream as it contains the Korres Phos Compound, a proprietary blend including a brightening agent and stabilized Vitamin C. After just a few applications, my skin was visibly brighter and more even... now that's what I call beauty sleep. Available at Korres or Sephora for $48
By Zoey Gulmi