Elisabeth Hasselbeck is the worst interviewer on TV and Larry King is the least sexy television host, according to the results of an AOL TV poll.
The poll, which received 1.3 million votes, revealed Larry King was the overwhelming choice for "Least Sexy Host," with 54% of the vote (Whoopi Goldberg came in second with 25%). Elisabeth's "Worst Interviewer" win was a bit less decisive, with Tyra Banks and Dr. Phil coming in a close second and third. Elisabeth also led the "Which perky host makes you race for the mute button?" category.Other results:
- Diane Sawyer is the morning show host respondents most like waking up with, and the host who would make the best President
- Ellen won handily for "Which daytime host makes your day?" and for "Who's the ideal dinner party guest?"
- More respondents go to bed with Leno than with Letterman
- Kelly Ripa was named the sexiest host and the snappiest dresser, and also won for best hair
- Oprah was named best interviewer
- Conan O'Brien narrowly beat out Jerry Springer in the worst hair category
- Whoopi Goldberg is the most in need of a fashion maker, though respondents believe she'd win in a brawl of "The View" hosts
For full results, view the AOL poll here.