I went to bed at something like nine in the morning, and now I'm back at it. So here's my behind-the-times look at the world:
- It looks like Barack Obama is wining the tracking poll election. kos/R2000 has it at 49-43. Hotline: 48-43. Rasmussen: 50-44. Gallup: 49-44.
- Obama did not skip a beat -- he's back on the trail, focusing on the economy.
- McCain is back in DC, (thankfully) not doing a damn thing about the bailout negotiations.
- I've got a new post up at HuffPost: McCain's Angry Debate Disappoints Morning Joe Panel. And yes, his condecession did backfire.
- 57 million watched the debate.
- Fareed Zakaria says Palin isn't ready, and McCain isn't putting country first.
- Henry Kissinger did say he supported negotiations without preconditions.
I'm thinking about doing some more video work today, but I also have a sneaking suspicion that there's a bunch of stuff that's happened that I've missed. So I think maybe I ought to be doing some reading first...