CHICAGO
11/02/2008 05:12 am ET Updated May 25, 2011

Illinois Attorney General Sues Wedding Photographer

The state attorney general's office filed a lawsuit Wednesday against a Chicago photography business that allegedly took thousands of dollars from clients but never turned over pictures and videos from their weddings.

In 2007 and 2008, Lanzi Photography allegedly accepted nearly $15,000 from three clients, who never saw pictures from their big day, according to the lawsuit.

Franco Lanzi, who moved his business from Orland Park to Chicago about a year ago, said he was unaware of the lawsuit. The majority of his clients who had issues with delivery in the last year are now satisfied, he said, adding that he is on good terms with at least two of the customers in the lawsuit.

Read more on Chicago Tribune