More women remember their first pair of shoes than their first kiss, Telegraph UK reports. Ninety-two percent could recall their first pair of footwear purchased with their own money, while less than two-in-three could come up with the name of the first person they smooched.
But--better yet--96 percent said they regretted throwing away a pair of shoes...and only 15 percent regretted dumping a boyfriend in the past.
The survey compiled the opinions of more than 1,000 women.
Here are some more footwear facts pulled from the same article:
- The average woman has 19 pairs of shoes.
- She only wears four pairs regularly.
- One in six women has more than 30 pairs of shoes in their closets.
- On average, women purchase four pairs of shoes per year.
- One in seven women have hidden a new pair of shoes from their partner.
- Six in ten women have regretted at least one shoe purchase.