Rod Blagojevich made his second appearance on the "Late Show with David Letterman" Wednesday night, where he brought out his usual self deprecating humor and read Letterman's "Top Ten" list.
Letterman poked fun at--you guessed it: Blago's hair, before the indicted former Illinois governor read his list. "Take off your hat and make yourself at home," Letterman said.
Blagojevich, likely making his media rounds to promote his appearance on the 'Celebrity Apprentice," seemed in good spirits when he read the list, where he took a jab at embattled New York governor David Paterson:
"Top Ten Questions Rod Blagojevich Asked Himself Before Appearing On 'Celebrity Apprentice."
10. "Can I get paid in Shampoo?"
9. "Would I rather stay unemployed than work for Trump?"
8. "Should I bring my attorney?"
7. "Do I have anything better to do?"
6. "Is there any chance NBC will replace me with Leno?"
5. "Can I get paid in conditioner?"
4. "Haven't I been through enough?"
3. "How about my own show, 'The Haircut Ref'?''
2. "How come I'm not a governor and Patterson is?"
1. "Will my hair get along with Trump's hair?
Letterman also did a Top 10 list of "Ways Rod Blagojevich Can Improve His Image" before his February 2009 appearance.
Watch the segment here: