06/24/2010 09:50 am ET Updated May 25, 2011

Jeremy London's Kidnapper: We Partied For Hours, He Took Ecstasy

Even Jeremy London's family does not believe his tale of being kidnapped and forced to take drugs at gunpoint, and now his alleged kidnapper says they went on a consensual joyride under the influence of drugs and alcohol.

"There was no gun. There was never a pipe," Brandon Adams said in his first jailhouse interview, to Radaronline.com. "We got drunk and I hooked him up with some Ecstasy and Xanax and we took a joyride and partied for hours."

Brandon said that he did help Jeremy change his tire, but that's where Jeremy's story turned into a lie. He said was hanging out near a 7-11 when he saw Jeremy (whom he did not recognize) and his wife pacing around and looking paranoid. A police car drove by, causing Jeremy and his wife to run back into the store then try to drive away with a flat. They parked in a nearby alley way, and Brandon offered to help.

"My uncle and I and another guy went up and asked them if they needed help with the flat. We helped them change it and asked if they could give us a ride home. And Jeremy said yes," he said. "As soon as we got in the car, Jeremy asked us if we could get him five xanax and five oxycontin. Melissa was asking for xanax too. I told him I could hook him up but that I wanted a couple of beers. He agreed."

Brandon said they bought some beer and hard alcohol, got f**ked up and started handing beers out to Brandon's friends on the street. Jeremy kept bugging him for pills and he found some.

"I hadn't been able to get any xanax or oxycontins up to that point, but I was finally able to get him three ecstasy and three xanax pills. He took all six pills at once. He was out of his mind high," he said.

The night ended at Brandon's home, he said, where he introduced Jeremy to his wife and six kids. Then he drove Jeremy home.

Early Tuesday morning cops were called to Jeremy's home after he had had an all-night fight with his wife, Radar reports. They found him sleeping in his car in the driveway.

Adams pleaded not guilty to the kidnapping last week.