The pain of a loved one often affects the entire family. Have you or a family member experienced a turning point, when getting through a difficult situation brought you closer together?
We're asking you to share YOUR story, through video or text.
Tony Robbins designed five simple, but very useful questions. He hopes answering them will trigger you to remember the path you took to solve your own crisis, and to share that story with others.
Post your answers in either written form with a photo, or in a short (1-3 minute) video.
Answer these five questions (write your answer in the caption field):
1) What was your life right before the challenge or crisis hit?
2. What was the crisis you faced? What happened, and when it did, what did you feel and experience?
3. What pulled you through this difficult, unjust or impossible time? What was the trigger or catalyst for change? Was it a belief, a strategy, a faith, a person, a tool? What made the change possible?
4. Once you turned the corner mentally or emotionally, what did you do to turn your life around?
5. How is your life better today because you lived through the crisis? How have you been transformed? How are you stronger emotionally, physically, spiritually? What gifts do you have to give because of this?
How to participate:
1. Click the blue "Add a slide" button below.
2. A HuffPost Social News box will open where you can upload a photo, write a title and a caption.
3. If you want to upload a video instead, simply click the "Video" button and drop in the embed code from YouTube, Vimeo, or whichever site you used to upload the video. You can also add a title and caption.
4. Click "Upload" and your contribution will be sent to a HuffPost editor.