Celebrity weddings, pregnancies and births -- oh my! It was a busy weekend in Hollywood as several bold-faced names celebrated happy news, and we've got it all covered:
- Tina Fey and husband Jeffrey Richmond welcomed their second daughter, Penelope Athena, on August 10. The new addition to the "30 Rock" star's family joins big sister, Alice, 5.
- "Spy Kids 4" actress Jessica Alba and husband Cash Warren were pleased to announce that they've added another girl to their brood. "Cash and I are so excited to announce the birth of our daughter, Haven Garner Warren. She was born on Saturday, weighed 7lbs, and was 19 inches long. Healthy and happy!" Alba wrote on her Facebook page, adding, "Big Sister Honor couldn’t be more excited about the new addition to our family."
- Former Disney darling Hilary Duff not only celebrated her first wedding anniversary with husband Mike Comrie on Sunday, but she took to her official website to make a special announcement. “We also want to share the exciting news that… BABY MAKES THREE!!! We are extremely happy and ready to start this new chapter of our lives," she wrote.
- It was a busy wedding weekend as well. "The View" co-host Joy Behar shocked everyone on August 11 when she tied the knot to longtime love Steve Janowitz in New York after a whopping 29 years together.
- Brooke Burke married former "Baywatch" star David Charvet in St. Barts on August 12. The "Dancing With The Stars" co-host and Charvet have been together since 2005 and engaged since 2006. They have two children together, and Burke has two children from a previous marriage.
- Just two days after Behar's nuptials,"The View" co-host Sherri Shepherd walked down the aisle and married fiance Lamar Sally in Chicago on August 13. The couple had been engaged since December.
- Last, but not least, "American Reunion" actress Tara Reid got engaged -- and married -- in Greece over the weekend, all in just a matter of hours. Her rep confirmed Reid married Danish business man Michael Lillelund. UPDATE: Tara Reid did not marry Michael Lillelund, as previously confirmed by PEOPLE. She married her new boyfriend Zack Kehayov, Reid clarified Monday.