Since collaborating with Kanye West on the chart-topping hit “American Boy” three years ago, Estelle has won a Grammy, created a limited-edition jewelry collection with Rachel Roy and partnered with Diane von Furstenberg on the designer’s “Proud to Be Woman” compilation album. And now the British songstress is planning to release All of Me, the follow-up to 2008’s Shine. We asked Estelle to share her style essentials.
1. NARS Red Lizard Lipstick: “My signature this past year has been a bold, red lip. Red Lizard by NARS is moisturizing and stays on.”
2. Shea Moisture Black Soap: “I grew up using the soap bar version as a kid and now I use the gel form. It keeps my skin smooth and works out dark marks and pigmentation -- incredible!“
3. Dermalogica UltraCalming Cleanser: “Dermalogica’s face wash is my life! I travel a lot and this helps keep my skin settled no matter the climate.”
4. Shoes by Charlotte Olympia: “Her platforms are everything. They make ANY outfit pop.”
5. GHD straighteners: “I have straight hair. 'Nuff said.”