Career Expert Tory Johnson is joining me soon on Mondays with Marlo. Ask her anything you'd like to know about:
- Tips for finding a job
- Current job market
- How to do a job change/get new skills to become more employable
- Tips for this year's college grads
- Tips for freelancers, pros & cons, cash flow, etc..
- HR issues – how to know when to go to HR with a complaint/problem
- Tips for dealing with a boss or employee you don't click with
- How to know when your job isn't right for you anymore
- Tips for people who do not know what they want to do
- Buying your own benefits if your job doesn't offer them (health, disability, dental)
- Resources for starting your own company
- Or anything else you'd like to know!
Post your questions in the comment section below!
Tory Johnson is wild about small business success, which she traces to being unexpectedly fired from a job she loved The permanent scar from that pink slip led Tory to shift from employee to entrepreneur. She’s built two multi-million-dollar businesses—Women For Hire, which focuses on employment, and Spark & Hustle, focusing on entrepreneurship—while serving as a Good Morning America contributor, New York Times bestselling author, contributing editor to SUCCESS magazine and a popular speaker. Her sixth book, Spark & Hustle, will be published in June. Connect with her at Facebook.com/Tory and Twitter.com/ToryJohnson.
Add Marlo On Facebook:
Follow Marlo on Twitter:
Sign up to receive my email newsletter each week – It will keep you up-to-date on upcoming articles, Mondays with Marlo guests, videos, and more!